This video from Thinkglish presents lots of vocabulary related to cars, car parts and driving.
May 9th, 2007 by Lori
Search for ESL and EFL videos
We scour the internet collecting the best ESL, EFL, and ELT videos to help you learn (and teach!) English. This site is part of the Better@English group of English language learning websites.
- English learning videos: what kind of food do you hate?
- EFL videos: fruits and vegetables
- EFL videos: cars and car parts
- EFL videos: computer english
- ESL videos: Asking questions about time
- ELT videos: Office talk
- EFL videos: cell phone etiquette
- EFL Videos: expressing fears
- Vocabulary: Lend and Borrow
- Spot the grammar errors
- English vocabulary: fears and phobias
- Basic English: What’s your job?
- Basic English: Introducing people
- How to improve your English level
- The Tense system in English
- English vocabulary: Eyes and eyesight
- New English Teachers: How to organize yourself
- Talking about adventures in English
- Present continuous tenses with Roadrunner cartoon
- How to correct errors in ELT classes
- Learn English! Naughty but funny commercial
- English pronunciation system (part 2)
- English pronunciation system (part 1)
- How to use an English textbook
- Adults’ obstacles to learning English
- Learn English essay writing skills
- Learn basic English prepositions of location